Solbooking Spain, S.L., (hereinafter, "Solbooking"), through join.solbooking.com
management, it aims to offer to the establishments that get registered an online registration and Extranet services (hereinafter "Extranet") in order to promote them and offer them to customers.
Once completed the online registration, establishments are registered with solbooking.com
“Registered user": means a natural or legal person, whether public or private nature that accesses and uses the web by registering and creating a user account in order to promote its establishment.
"Data controller": means a natural or legal person that whether public or private nature, or administrative body which determines the purpose, content and use of treatment.
“Data Processor": means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which, alone or jointly with others, processes personal data on behalf of the controller as indicated in art. 12 of the LOPD.
“Personal Data”: any information related to identified or identifiable individuals.
How is described the personal data treatment by Solbooking?
In order to properly provide services to register and promote its establishment, our company needs some personal data of those who provide accommodation or its representatives. Upon signing process of the establishment accession is completed, and this has been reviewed and accepted, access to the extranet is offered. These data could be collected directly from you (registration forms or price updates, publications, sending photos, or when you simply send us an e-mail or call us by phone), and indirectly through your web registration or by using technological tools (cookies, plugins, widgets, browser types, operating systems, etc.).
Likewise, by accepting this PPDD, You certify that you understand and accept the possibility that SOLBOOKING, only for the purposes described in the following third paragraph, access for reviewing and analyzing the communications that, through the web, Users perform between each other.
2. Type of data processed.
To the usual personal data included in the registration forms establishment (name, address, email, etc) data is added that although they are digital, not cease to be personal data (IPs, source of links used to access the web, preferences, marketing ... Cookies, Plugins and other tracking technologies).
In the registration and account management, Solbooking.com uses personal data provided by the user to register the establishment and permission is granted to the user and Solbooking.com so they can administrate and manage the account of the establishment.
The information concerning the establishment, will be used under the conditions agreed at the time of the signing of the accession.
3. Processing of the personal data purpose.
The processing of personal data has as main purpose the management and proper performance of the contract between the user and SOLBOOKING with the aim of promoting the registered establishment.
The use of data is as follows:
- To ensure that Web content is adapted to their needs and those of your team.
- For sending notices informing of bookings and cancellations.
- To continuously improve the user experience.
- To formalize their contracts.
- To prevent fraud and maintain security, compliance with any applicable rules or legally legitimate defense of the interests of SOLBOOKING.
- To inform you of any changes in our service.
4. Responsable del Tratamiento-Encargado del Tratamiento.
For cases that corresponds to SOLBOOKING configure your relationship with the user as data controller, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, the User is informed and accepts that personal data provided or made available in the future to SOLBOOKING will be processed in a file of personal data called USERS, duly registered in the Register of the Spanish data Protection Agency and owned holds SOLBOOKING. The processing of data will always be performed under strict security systems available to SOLBOOKING.
For any questions about this PPPS the User may contact SOLBOOKING via e-mail email@example.com
The data collected are stored and can be transferred in encrypted form outside the European Union to any of our suppliers. By providing your personal data, you agree to this transfer in case it occurs.
We may also use your data, or permit third parties to use your data to provide information about products and services that may be of your interest.
Both parties agree that the security measures to be applied shall, in the absence of specific indication and expressed by the controller, corresponding to the low level indicated in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving Regulations implementing the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on protection of personal data.
5. Comunicación de Datos Personales.
Your data will not be communicated to third parties except in the following cases:
- Once you have consented to the distribution and / or disclosure of their data.
- For the provision of services by third parties for SOLBOOKING, including payment processing, data analysis, the treatment of certain aspects of marketing services. SOLBOOKING only send personal user information to their suppliers.
- If we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of SOLBOOKING, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- By provision of law, regulation or pursuant to a decision of a competent judicial or regulatory authority or, if necessary, in order to preserve their rights and interests.
- If SOLBOOKING or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data of its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
6. User rights.
You can object at any time to the use of their personal data for commercial or advertising purposes by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.2 Rights of access, rectification and cancellation:
SOLBOOKING ensures the exercise of rights of access, rectification and cancellation in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (Act) and implementing regulations, by writing to SOLBOOKING , Marie Curie street, no. 22, 29590, Malaga, or by email at: email@example.com
SOLBOOKING reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate at any time and without notice. Any changes to our data protection policy will be published on this page and will be notified by email.
7. Amendments PPDD.
However, in case of substantial changes it will be communicated to users via email . If opposition is not received by SOLBOOKING, within the period specified by the Act, means the tacit consent to the new PPPS by the user.
What are the cookies and why use them?
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that stores information about the user experience in its own terminal (PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.). Each time you visit this platform, our server will recognize the cookie using it to improve your browsing experience, and this way can obtain the best result of your visit to our website.
What kind of cookies exist and what are used by SOLBOOKING?
Specifically, SOLBOOKING uses the following cookies:
1. Technical or functional cookies.- Functional cookies are strictly necessary and indispensable to provide the services requested by users on this platform optimally. Its role is to purely technical data (operating system, traffic control, remembering orders, safety, etc.) without obtaining identifying data about the user.
2. Customization cookies.- These cookies are intended to establish the basic and specific criteria of the user terminal (language, type of browser regional settings service access, etc.), without that serves to configure a user profile.
3. Analytical cookies.- Analytical cookies collect information to evaluate the use you make of the Platform and the general activity of the same. Analytic Platform is the measure, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data in order to understand and optimize the use of this platform. Such cookies are used in the "SOLBOOKING" domain.
4. Social cookies.- Social cookies are those used by external social networks (Google+). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the Platform.
5. Behavioral advertising cookies.- These cookies are those that have the ability to store data relating to their behavior and browsing habits, for example, preferred destinations and activities. The result of this storage and processing is the possibility to obtain a specific user profile to improve and give more effective in the advertising offers displayed during navigation.
Why do we use Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool of Google that helps website owners understand how the visitors interact with aggregated data -without identifying them- to your website, in order to understand trends and modes of use of the site, getting reports that help us to continually improve our site.
Through Google Analytics SOLBOOKING does not get information about the navigation of the User realized outside of our Platform.
Google, Inc., is a Delaware corporation with principal office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Platform (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google in the servers of United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the Platform, compiling reports on the activity of the Platform and providing other services relating to the activities of the Platform and the use of Internet services.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties when so required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For all these reasons, SOLBOOKING informs its users that (i) is Google, through its Google Analytics tool, which collects traffic information on this website in their own name (in any case, on behalf of SOLBOOKING) SOLBOOKING only having access to aggregated statistical data such traffic unrelated to any personal identification; (Ii) Google (not SOLBOOKING) decides the purpose of processing and use of data by Google Analytics.
How can I prevent the storage of cookies on my computer?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but please note that you can change your browser settings to prevent their use, and even delete cookies that may be pre-installed on your terminal.
Although from SOLBOOKING we recommend you to follow the procedures outlined above, if in particular you would like to avoid installing Google Analytics, please note that Google has created an application for this purpose: "The Opt-out Browser Google Analytics." To use it you must click here. We want remark that such tool is in Beta testing process, so we strongly recommend that before you download and install the program you must read any information about it that Google offers (SOLBOOKING not assume any responsibility for any consequences related to the use of Opt- for browsers Google Analytics ").
If as a result of the removal or refusal of installing cookies necessaries to navigate or obtaining the services requested, any incident occurs, SOLBOOKING not assume any responsibility for any inconvenience that such situations could entail.
We can only suggest that if you continue to browse our web enjoying SOLBOOKING Platform, we understand that consent and agree to the installation of the cookies described above.
It is important to note that SOLBOOKING provides link to third party websites. From SOLBOOKING we recommend, as it has done with us, check the policy of each website own cookies, so thereof may differ from those of this page.
What cookies do we use?
Who treats the cookie?
Type of cookie
Google Universal Analytics: System to analyze the traffic on the web.
Identifies the site in Google Analytics
Verification on the calls to actions.
Get or set a value that indicates if the cookies will be used to identify the client sessions.
This cookie is used to manage the language of the user connected.